ECG EMG EKG Shield for Arduino with Cables and Electrodes Sensor
This is an EKG/EMG shield which allows Arduino like boards to capture Electrocardiography
Electromiography signals. The shield opens new possibilities to experiment with bio feedback. You can
monitor your heartbeat and log your pulse, recognize gestures by monitoring and analize the muscule activity.
- Stackable headers up to 6 channels may be stacked and wired to A0-A6 analogue inputs.
- Calibration signal generation by D4/D9 digital output.
- Precise Trimmer potentiometer for calibration.
- Input connector for normal or Active electrodes.
- Works with both 3.3V and 5V Arduino boards.
- SHIELD-EKG-EMG schematic in PDF format released under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
- SHIELD-EKG-EMG schematic and board in Eagle format released under Creative Commons Attribution- Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
- Electric guru monitoring software.
- Arduino example for EKG capture and interface to Electric Guru for OLIMEXINO-328/Arduino boards.
- Maple example for EKG capture and interface to Electric Guru for OLIMEXINO-STM32.
- Pinguino example for EKG capture and interface to Electric Guru for PIC32-PINGUINO/OTG/MX220.