5 Barang item
Pemberitahuan: Barang terakhir di stok!
TGS 813 Gas Sensor Module
Size : 34.2mm*20.2mm*22.6mm
main chip : LM393, TGS813 gas sensors
working voltage : DC5V
1. Adopt high-quality double-panel design, with power indication and TTL signal output indication;
2. With DO switch signal (TTL) output and AO analog signal output;
3. TTL output high and low level. (It can be directly connected to the single-chip microcomputer or the relay module)
4. The analog output voltage changes with the concentration.
5. It has good sensitivity to liquefied gas, natural gas, city gas and smog.
6. There is a screw hole for easy positioning;
7. Long-term service life and reliable stability
8. Fast response and recovery characteristics
Input voltage: DC5V Power consumption (current): 150mA
DO output: TTL digital 0 And 1 (0.1 and 5V)
AO output: analog level signal.
Special reminder: After the sensor is powered on, it needs to be warmed up for about 20S, the measured data is stable, and the sensor heats up. It is normal because there is a heating wire inside. Up.
1. VCC: connect to the positive pole of the power supply (5V)
2. GND: connect to the negative pole of the power supply
3. DO: TTL switch signal output
4. AO: analog signal output
5. Equipped with fixing bolt holes for easy installation
datasheet : http://www.figarosensor.com/products/813pdf.pdf