YHDC SCT-013 Non-invasive 50A Current Transformer (CT)
Current transformers (CTs) are sensors that are used for measuring alternating current. They are particularly useful for measuring whole building electricity consumption (or generation for that matter).
The split core type such as the CT in the picture above, is particularly suitable for DIY use it can be clipped straight on to either the live or neutral wire coming into the building without having to do any high voltage electrical work.
- Home Automation and Control applications where Current measurement is needed.
- Suitable for the current measuring
- Monitoring and protection of AC motor
- Lighting equipment
- Air compressor
- Input Current: 0~50A AC
- Output Mode: 0~1A
- Non-linearity: ±3%
- Turn Ratio: 50A:1A
- Resistance Grade: Grade B
- Work Temperature: -25°C ~ ﹢70°C
- Dielectric Strength(between shell and output): 6000V AC/1min
- Leading Wire in Length: 1m
- Open Size: 13mm x 13mm
Documents and Downloads