20 Barang item
Pemberitahuan: Barang terakhir di stok!
The MAX31855 performs cold-junction compensation and digitizes the signal from a K-, J-, N-, T-, S-, R-, or E-type thermocouple. The data is output in a signed 14-bit, SPI-compatible, read-only format. This converter resolves temperatures to 0.25°C, allows readings as high as +1800°C and as low as -270°C, and exhibits thermocouple accuracy of ±2°C for temperatures ranging from -200°C to +700°C for K-type thermocouples. For full range accuracies and other thermocouple types, see the Thermal Characteristics specifications.
Benefits and Features
● Integration Reduces Design Time and Lowers System Cost
• 14-Bit, 0.25°C Resolution Converter
• Integrated Cold-Junction Compensation
• Versions Available for Most Common Thermocouple Types: K-, J-, N-, T-, S-, R-, and E-Type
• Detects Thermocouple Shorts to GND or VCC
• Detects Open Thermocouple
● Interfaces to Most Microcontrollers • Simple SPI-Compatible Interface (Read-Only)